1. GMD is aware of and respects its obligations of the Australian Principles (APP) contained within the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (Act) and will always comply with its obligations under the Act when collecting, using, disclosing and storing personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
1. GMD may collect information through the following;
a. Directly from you either in person, via email, phone, website, posts
b. Through your access and interaction with the website including contact forms and through information inputs to complete order transactions.
c. Through your access of the GMD software or Third-Party payment or social media platforms
d. Communicate with GMD through customer support
e. Device information, web browser, IP address, time zone, cookies information
Use of Personal Information
1. GMD may collect and use your personal information of the following reasons;
a. To process an order or request
b. Confirm transactions, send notifications and track orders
c. To offer support or communicate any issues, discrepancies or conditions relating to your transaction
d. To manage post-sale requests for feedback and complaints
e. Advertising, marketing and mailing list through email, SMS, telephone done through this website or Third-Party associations.
f. Publications, notifications, newsletters, events
g. Confirmation of identity to comply with liquor laws and anti-money laundering laws
h. Identify and investigate security issues, fraud or breaches of Terms and Conditions.
i. Facilitate promotions, competitions, prizes
j. Data, statistical and trend analytics in order to conduct research for business performance development, to improve website functionality, record keeping, systems development, staff training
k .Protecting and enforcing GMD rights (including debit collection, false identity, fraud)
l. For regulatory reporting and legal obligations
2. You may withdraw from receiving marketing material by unsubscribing or contacting [email protected],
3. There is no obligation to provide us with your personal information however if you chose not to, we may not be able to complete your transaction, supply you with Goods, satisfy your requests, provide information or contact you if required.
Disclosure of Personal Information
a. External service provider
b. Associates involved with business operations relating to payment collection, research and marketing, mail and delivery, customer service, fraud preventions, identity verification, security, technology services and advisory bodies (accounting, legal, auditing, business optimisation advisors and consultants).
2. By agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions of this website, you consent to disclosure of your personal information to our third-party associates which will safeguard your personal information and act within the legal provisions of the APP and Privacy Act.
3. We may share personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, respond to a subpoena, court orders or other lawful request for information.
Protection of Personal Information
1. GMD will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
2. Whilst we have implemented process and technologies to safeguard your personal information, GMD cannot warrant the security of your information sent or received online or electronically.
Maintaining and Retention of Personal information
1. GMD will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information collected and disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to date
2. You warrant that all information provided is accurate, complete and up-to date
3. Personal information may be retained for record until a request is made to erase the information
4. You may access your own personal information on receipt of written request and verification of your identity. A request may be denied if the request is deemed to be malicious in nature, fraudulent or affect the safety, health and privacy of others.
5. An administrative charge may be incurred and charged to supply you with access to your personal information.
Cross-border disclosure of personal information
1. There may be circumstances where GMD may disclose your personal information to a Third-Party overseas recipient for reasons such as;
a. Third-Party service providers who store data or operate outside of Australia
b. To complete a transaction involving an international financial institute
c. Lawful requests required by laws and regulations of Australia or another country
d. GMD ensures that international recipients of personal information are bound laws equivalent to APP and that proper and appropriate data handling and security arrangements in place.
1. Cookies are used by GMD to enhance your experience and functionality of the website
2. The website may use various forms of cookies including functional, performance, advertising and content cookies
3. Cookies enable your device to recognise you as a GMD customer on return visits and auto-populates information relating to your use of the website.
4. Data derived from cookies may also be used to ascertain information in relation to web pages visited and frequency in order to optimise our website and offer more targeted advertising content.
1. If you have any concerns or a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information, you have the right to express your concerns and lodge it to [email protected]
2. GMD will attempt to remedy your concerns or complaints as quickly as possible.